1. Anyone with need may apply for financial aid for all youth camps week and retreat weekends, however, campers must be children. Adult campers are not eligible to receive campership funds.
2. As a standard policy, we do not cover the entire cost of an event for anyone. A minimum fee must be paid - $100 for overnight summer camp, $50 for a week of day camp.
3. Your payment must be sent simultaneously with submission of this form. If we are unable to grant assistance, your deposit will be refunded. Refunds are not granted under any other circumstances.
4. Each child is eligible for one week per summer and one retreat during the year.
5. Financial aid funds will be applied directly to the camper's account.
6. Please include a specific explanation of your financial need in the space provided. Failure to provide explanation will delay processing.
7. Financial funds are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis. We reserve the right to make decisions about distribution of funds. We may not be able to grant your full request.
8. The amount of the financial aid will be based on our available funds, your financial need, and your ability to satisfy the criteria of the guidelines.